Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tyra may murder me... - More hotness from MMAS Cycle 2

I am absolutely hooked on Make Me a Supermodel this cycle. The show has improved so much over last season and it's really everything I could ask from a show about modeling. Everything. Which is why I haven't bothered to watch America's Next Top Model in over a month. I've been walking around campus looking over my shoulder every now and again, knowing Tyra has sent Miss J out to kill me. I'm such a traitor. But, I'm sorry. ANTM just doesn't have hot man candy like this...

And, no, Jay "Pencil" Manuel does not count as man candy. MMAS is such a better show. Jonathan, pictured above, totally booked a 2xist campaign, while on the show. Unheard of in ANTM. The models on MMAS go on go-sees every week, instead of once a season, and actually book jobs instead of just finding out if they would hypothetically be booked. It's just awesome, OK? Here's some more fabulosity from this cycle. Drooling allowed and encouraged.


No comments: