Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh, look. Summer.

It's July and it's finally feeling like summertime here in NYC. Joy!

This month, our favorite wizard starts his search for Voldemort's horcruxes in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I was pretty disappointed in the last movie but, I still have high hopes for this one -- the trailers look great. After this, there's only the two movies comprising the final book left. Damn, time flies. Check out HP6 in theaters on the 15th.

Happy 10th anniversary to Miss Crystal Kay. I hope you're around for decades to come. 愛してるよ。♥♥♥

Finally, Brüno comes to American theaters on the 10th. I was worried that Cohen taking on this character would be something like a white person in blackface, but early reviews have allayed my fears and I'm actually excited to see it.

Hope everyone had an awesome Independence Day! And, Happy July!!

No comments: