Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crystal Kay's It's a crime - Acoustic Version by Kelly Rose

YouTube really is a wonderful thing. I stumbled upon this cover of It's a crime, one of the hottest tracks on Crystal Kay's most recent album, Color Change. Kelly Rose killed it! I think a lot of what made the original song special was all the effects and Kuri's processed vocals; it was such a departure from Crystal's usual sound and it made the song stand out. But, this slowed down, acoustic version is just lovely. It's got me jonesing for the days when Crystal used to do acoustic performances. Check out Kelly Rose's cover of It's a crime. You won't regret it; girl is talented!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the feature and I always loved it when c-kay did acoustic sets...they were my fav!

love,
KellyRose