Tuesday, March 24, 2009

'Purple Teardrops I Cry' - Lady GaGa: AOL Sessions

Lady GaGa recently did her AOL Sessions and surprise, surprise -- b*tch shut it down. I've played her more popular songs like Poker Face and LoveGame to death and resurrection at this point, but some of the songs I used to skip over from her debut The Fame are now my new favorites. Her performance of Beautiful Dirty Rich was super dramatic, but really engaging and I actually like the song now. Now that I hear Just Dance four times a night when I go out, it's nice to listen to Paparazzi and pretend I'm the only one who loves GaGa. Creepy lyrics, but catchy. Is it 'too much' to call an artist iconic if they've only released one album? I mean, damn, I say it over and over but, she really is on another level.



No comments: