Thursday, July 16, 2009

Enjoy the "Best of Crystal Kay"


Crystal Kay will indeed be releasing her second compilation album in commemoration of her decade in the music industry on September 2nd titled Best of Crystal Kay. This news, coupled with all the new music she's been working out is really the most her fans could have hoped for. I'm certainly satisfied. You can't help but be proud of Kuri, huh? Only 23 and celebrating ten years in the game? I thought Christina Aguilera was awesome for hitting that milestone at 28. (She is, of course).

Best of Crystal Kay is rumored to include a whopping three discs containing well over 30 tracks from her diverse discography. I hope you all voted as I requested because it would seem that Kuri has already selected the tracklist. Check it out.

01 Eternal Memories
02 こみちの花
03 ダーリン P.P.P.
04 Girl's Night
05 Ex-Boyfriend (feat.Verbal/m-flo)
06 lost child
07 月のない夜、道のない場所
08 A song for you
09 think of U
10 hard to say
11 Girl U Love
12 Boyfriend-part 2-
13 片想い
14 I LIKE IT
15 Candy
16 Can't Be Stopped
17 Motherland
18 Tears
19 Kiss
20 恋におちたら
21 Two As One
22 I Know
23 Kirakuni
24 涙があふれても
25 きっと永遠に
26 こんなに近くで...
27 あなたのそばで
28 Dream World
29 涙のさきに
30 ONE
31 帰り道

Yay, all my tracks made the list! Well, there wasn't much doubt about 恋におちたら (Koi ni Ochitara) and こんなに近くで (Konna ni Chikaku de) but even the album track I Know (which is pure gold) was included! Woot. I love that 帰り道 (Kaerimichi) is in there, too. Now you may notice that Crystal's newest material like Girlfriend, After Love, and, more importantly, Over and Over, which has never seen a physical release, are not included in the track listing. I fretted for a while, but it was later revealed that the First Press Limited Edition will include a 5-track bonus disc containing her previously unreleased material. The tracklist for this disc hasn't been explicitly stated yet, but I can guess it will include Girlfriend, After Love, Over and Over, and Step by Step. Which leaves one space empty. Ah, the possibilities! 出会えた軌跡 (Deaeta Kiseki)? Hold On from the Dolan's Cadillac soundtrack? Wonder, her duet with Jin Akanishi?

No matter what the final mystery track turns out to be, it's clear that Crystal Kay has assembled quite the package for her fans. I'll definitely be picking up my three discs of Kuri goodness. Congrats again, Kuri-chan!

More CK!

No comments: