Thursday, January 17, 2008

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

I've got my roomie addicted to my favorite anime of last year, Code Geass, and am thoroughly enjoying going through all the episodes again and picking up the little things I'd missed. This Spring, the second season is airing in Japan (I'm excited!), and the series will make its way to the States on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. Early last year when I first watched Code Geass, I was also watching Death Note, which has already made a decent impact here in the U.S. (thanks again to Adult Swim), and Nodame Cantabile, which probably won't see release in the States, as it's not exactly testosterone friendly like most series that have seen success here recently, namely Naruto and Bleach. But, I predict Code Geass will inspire a pretty big following. I found a trailer for the American dub; the voice-overs are actually decent, except for the stupid narrators, which is fine. Check it out.


No comments: