Friday, January 18, 2008

Harvey Birdman!

So, you'll have to excuse my ignorance. I knew that there was a show called "Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law." I just didn't know it was funny. See, I was a big Birdman fan growing up. Space Ghost, too, and then, you know, Space Ghost: Coast to Coast came along. And that wasn't funny. But, check out this review from Gametrailers.com of the video game Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law. It's actually funny! And it's only the video game! Which makes me feel like I missed out on a good thing.



This is infuriating. I'm trying to remember that block of programming I used to watch on Saturday mornings as a kid. Up until now, I thought it was on Cartoon Network, but now I'm not so certain. But, it had all my favorites: Birdman, Space Ghost, Jonny Quest... The Herculoids!!

I used to love The Herculoids!! Always saving Tarra...mm! Anywho, if anyone knows what programming block I'm referring to (for some reason, I think it has something to do with 'Planet'), I'd be forever in your debt. Or, maybe I'll just say thanks. =]

No comments: